Eden's Orchid- Logo, Package Design, Print Advertisement




This "brand" was developed in efforts to make a cosmetics/beauty care company that was environmentally friendly. One thing that I have realized, as a designer, is that one cannot pick the projects she/he wants to do. Hair products are not my primary choice, but I thought I'd show a little diversity in my projects. This is the logo which is used as the primary symbol for the company. I will post a few different projects.




When making this bottle, I REALLY wanted to use a more creative bottle design, but decided to stick with the basics... I don't know if the world is ready for my ideas yet. However, The design features the "Eden's Orchid" symbol/logo, with some basic run-of-the-mill shampoo text. The background is an argyle-ish design that I felt would both catch-the-eye of the consumer and provide some kind of "collecting" ability because of the different colors (seen in the advertisement below). I don't mean putting them in a case, never to be used, but I know how you girls like your shampoos and conditioners and pretty colors.


This advertisement is an example of what kind of advertisements Eden's Orchid could produce. They're comical, natural, and could be aimed for both males et les femmes. The buffalo is actually rocking Rhianna's hair, so it was planned on being female, but I guess she's the only one who can rock it. Her and male buffalo.